He is risen! He is risen, indeed! Caroline loved learning about why we celebrate Easter. Since Christmas, she has been very interested in all things associated with Jesus. I think she feels a connection to Him, since their birthdays are so close together:) She also likes the Easter bunny and before we put her to bed on Saturday night, we saw a bunny outside of dining room window, she could hardly contain herself! When she finally woke up Sunday morning, she was so excited to see what the Easter bunny had left her (sorry no pics)! We had a great day enjoying the weather and being thankful for a risen Savior.
Here are a few pictures of Caroline in her Easter dress at the Botanical Gardens earlier this week. I didn't want a repeat of last year!!

I love this age, because when you can actually capture a smile, it is genuine!
Here are a few pictures of Caroline in her Easter dress at the Botanical Gardens earlier this week. I didn't want a repeat of last year!!

I love this age, because when you can actually capture a smile, it is genuine!



1 comment:
Caroline is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment