Friday, April 30, 2010

Caroline and Clark's photo shoot

I finished Clark's birth annoucement photo several days ago, but I wanted a picture of the two of them together for the back. So after dinner Josh and I got them dressed and Clark would not stop fussing (who wants to be woken up to put on another outfit?), Caroline was all about loving the camera though. I got one that I am IN LOVE WITH and cannot wait to hang it in our home. Here are a couple from last night (no spoilers though). You will just have to wait for the birth announcement.

Caroline was all smiles and giggles.


Josh finally got Clark to calm down a bit. I love how Caroline is kissing his hand!


Such a happy girl!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

cant wait for the announcement

McKinney Madness said...

Beautiful pictures!! Although it helps when your kids are so darn gorgeous!! You guys are one blessed little family! : )