Saturday, April 17, 2010

Caro and Daddy-O

I haven't posted any pictures of just Caroline with Daddy-O in awhile. It's a shame, because from the time Josh gets home they really are inseperable and are so cute together. Caroline adores Josh and the feeling is mutual. From the first minute Josh held Caroline in his arms he has been an amazing father. He is incredibly patient, loving, kind, sweet, gentle, and they have so much fun she thinks he is the funniest person on earth (which he says she'll one day figure out the truth). She is one blessed little girl to have such a wonderful father. After dinner she has full agenda of what she wants daddy-o, 'big baby' (her largest doll she aptly named), and herself to do. Usually it's painting with watercolors, coloring, dancing, and reading books. If I ask if she wants to paint with me during the day, she looks at me as if I'm crazy and says 'no daddy-O and I paint.' At bedtime he reads her books and I always listen in the monitor downstairs as he prays with her. Melts my heart. I love these two:)



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So sweet!

Ashley Matteo said...

Love the Daddy-O pictures. im sure she will be Daddy's little girl forever. im still a daddy's girl myself.

newmanfamily said...

Love these sweet pictures! Miss you guys! I will be doing lots of traveling in the next year between Fort Campbell and Tallahassee so we will be sure to stop in more.