Monday, April 26, 2010

Home Sweet Homecoming

We came home on Sunday around 10:30. We are very thankful for Mimi and PawPaw John for taking such good care of Caroline while we were in the hospital. Josh and I missed her like crazy and are very glad to be home.

Giving Clark welcome home kisses


Who needs baby dolls when you can feed a real one?


The best we could do...


Welcome home Clark! (Wearing Josh's coming home outfit and blanket from 31 years ago)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

elizabeth said...

Alicia, he is just PRECIOUS. I cannot get over his hair. And Caroline was just born to be a big sister. What sweet pictures!!

Ashley Matteo said...

oh wow, he is super cute! the family picture came out great; a fun casual pose! i love his coming home outfit, especially with the sentiment behind it. better than a choo choo train set of pjs from babys r us bought the week before. i am so glad yall are home and please call when your family leaves if you need help or even some extra entertainment for caroline.

me said...

Congrats again! He is perfect! I hope to meet him soon! Take care!

The Alexanders said...

The pictures of Caroline and Clark are so cute! He is such adorable. So blessed!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Love the picture of Caroline feeding him the bottle. She seems like an pro at it!

Jessa Mullen said...

I love his little outfit! I am so happy y'all are home and doing well!

Shannon said...

He is just a doll :) Love that he wore Josh's outfit!

McKinney Madness said...

And it looks BRAND new!! The pics are beautiful, YOU are beautiful, and I'm so happy for all of you!!